Sunday, March 25, 2012

QB Battle 30.2

Mirrors: App + Media + Extra + Fanmade (update)
Sendspace: App + Media + Extra + Fanmade (update)

Adapted the dojins Homura Akemi and 7 Stakes of Purgatory. They're both books made by pros like Stella, but in this case they weren't really complete. The 7 Stakes behave pretty much like a standard book, while Homura has a few weird pages where she's captured, as if she's fighting the actual witch:

Besides, added a file to define your own sounds, though it still needs more work for accesories and stuff. If you find some cool freeware sounds, let me know and I'll add them for more "bells and whistles".

Later today, I'll try to add a patch for 2v2/3v3 challenge mode, and revise a few files with typos.

Coming next: Don't know about Pyrrha, but at least Nelliel and Mei-Fang.

Edit (03-27): Fix for critical sounds, a couple of typos and tag-related bugs, and 2v2 challenge mode: Mirrors/Sendspace

3 comments:

  1. I like so far! I might actually start putting together sound files from .wav and .mp3 format and add them to my dropbox. Thanks a million!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just got a message from Flying Buffalo's Lost Worlds Facebook page saying that they have the Pyrrha books in, and they're working on listing them on their site right now, so they'll be on sale sometime this weekend at the earliest.

    ReplyDelete