Thursday, February 21, 2013

Queen's Blade Backstories: Risty and Leina

Did you guys see Matsuryu posting a few finished drafts of the witch? I hope the HJ magazine does announce something this month, we'll see in the next days...

In any case, the last backstories (for now) take us to the very first books, how did the QB mythos start...?

Enjoy!

Risty
 




The entrance to the fort is noisy. I hear the cry of my followers. Did a daredevil finally come?

I slowly close my hand around the heavy mace that only I amongst this group of thieves can wield, and take action to meet the reckless challenger.

No matter who it is, I’ll mercilessly crush all who interfere with my reaching the Queen’s throne. That’s my way.

If there’s a corrupt, dickish noble tormenting the people under his dominion, there’s no use complaining. That feeling when I defeat them is refreshing, tonight will be the time when I can drink delicious liquor.

As I thought about that, what I see when I get out of the room is…

Sure enough, can Risty win the fight against this unknown enemy?

They won’t know that unless they fight.


Leina





Though I walked from one end of the ancient ruins to the other, it was a wild goose chase. I couldn’t find either a hideous monster or a captive girl.

I want to help powerless people. With that in mind, I escaped from the shackles I’ve had ever since I was born into the world of the “nobles”, improving my skills with the sword as the Exiled Warrior. And I could come across an opponent worthy of trying my strength with in these ruins, I had such a feeling…

At that time, I felt a killing intent behind me. Something was standing there when I turned around.

A challenger, a thug, or was it just someone wandering the ruins?

Drawing my sword quietly, I couldn’t stop my heart from pounding.

Sure enough, can Leina win the fight against this unexpected enemy?

They won’t know that unless they fight. 



So coming next, QB conversations!

No comments:

Post a Comment