Thursday, July 25, 2013

Queen's Blade Backstories: Tiina and Alice

Unfortunately, no real news from this month's HJ magazine (we're crossing our fingers for the WF 2013 in a few days), but... Grimoire time! If you thought I had forgotten about the lovely mermaid, you literally have another thing coming!

Also threw in Alice to close the deal, it's about time she regained some of the spotlight...

Enjoy!

Tiina




It was because she didn’t understand her annoying Father at all.
The Little Mermaid Tiina spoke bitterly of the Seabed King, her biological father.

As soon as she told him she had made a deal with the “Demon Monkey Necromancer” and gotten two legs, for the sake of getting along with the man from the world above she yearned for, he raged like a blazing fire.
He was like, ‘Losing the fins you got from your parents, for something like an infatuation with a man from the world above?’
Because she had a shy personality, she hadn’t spoken to the man yet. And since the necromancy arts allowed her to change between fins and legs freely, there was no reason to get angry so far.

Only, there was one thing Tiina had kept from her father.
It was that she was taking part in the tournament over the Queen’s Blade.

Even if she didn’t have many talents herself, if she was confident in anything, it was in her singing voice.
In Tiina’s song, there was the magical power to manipulate water.
In addition to her singing voice, she might be able to compete with the beautiful fighters from the ground if she included the power from the “Water Orb” she had sneaked from her house’s treasury.

Yes, she had to challenge them here, then she might be over with her life of a timid princess.

And, just right now, the first challenger appeared before the two-legged Tiina.

Sure enough, can Tiina win the battle?

They won’t know that unless they fight.


Alice



No one has reached this far, deep into the jungle.
I rode a huge airship through the skies to the ancient ruins, and slowly putting on the table a cup with the highest grade leaf tea, I began to prepare for exploration.
I wear many OOPArts I got from numerous ruins so far. They provide me with mysterious powers beyond human knowledge, just a comfort worthy of a genius like me to use.
There really isn’t anybody going against me here, I wonder?
My excellent subordinates already went ahead into the ruins, all the traps and puzzles should have been cleared by now. Carrying a parachute on my back, I jumped off.
Then, after sorting some mess caused by my subordinates’ misbehavior, I was able to stand in front of the “Queen’s Gate”, enshrined in the deepest part of the ruins.
The legendary treasure among treasures that no one has been able to find, including my parents. If you activate this gate, it is said that you can transcend our current world, and rule over every dimension.
Suddenly, intense vibrations take place, and the gate begins to open.
Wait, I, I haven’t touched anything yet...!!
Someone’s coming over from the other side of the gate.
Geez, doesn’t really look the friendly type.
Sure enough, can Alice win the battle against this unknown opponent?
They won’t know that unless they fight.

No comments:

Post a Comment